(no subject)
May. 15th, 2011 10:00 amSims Meme!
Q: How long does your game take to load?
A: 10 minutes with family loading time included.
Q: When making a Sim, what do you prefer adult male/adult female, teen male, teen female?
A: Adult females, it's pretty difficult for me to care about my male Sims. :(
Q: How long does your Body Shop take to open?
A: 4 minutes.
Q: Do you make more Sims in CAS or in body shop?
A: I download Sims, making Sims is boring to me.
Q: Whats your favorite hair color to put on your sims?
A: Probably redheads, but I try to use all hair colors equally.
Q: How many babies have your Sims ever had from one set of parents?
A: Twenty. Oh trip&quads hack, how I love thee. It was pretty easy to take care of actually. I meant to have 12, but then the mother miscarried and I felt bad and I gave her more. Plus they would get wants for more babies so I kept listening. -.- When they all had individual children, the family tree was so amazing.
Q: How often do you experience a glitch?
A: I tend to get the jump glitch quite often. I've never had anything else.
Q: Do you make your sims, straight/gay/bi/lesbian, very often?
A: Most of my sims are lesbians. I just find female sims pretty to look at, so two females = FUCK YES. It's so hard for me to keep the gender ratio even.
Q: Does your neighborhood have a theme?
A: I just download neon and cutesy shit. That's all.
Q: How many downloads do you have in your game?
A: 1.97 GB. Not that much since my game is Maxis Match-y.
Q: Who is your favorite CC body shop creator (meaning: skins, eyes, hair, make-up etc.)?
A: Anyone maxis match, tbqh.
Q: Who is your favorite CC creator for build and buy?
A: I just realized I don't download build and buy objects.
Q: How often do you play the Sims?
A: I can play every weekend, but when I go to college, this'll probably drop.
Q: Do you watch Sims machinama?
A: Nope.
Q: Do you read stories/comics made with the Sims?
A: Only legacies.
Q: What expansion packs do you have?
A: All EP's and SP's.
Q: What are you views on building and decorating?
A: I don't LIKE to build/decorate, but I do it anyway because the downloadable house are always too small (less than 4 bedrooms).
Q: What is some body shop CC that you tend to over use?
A: Freckles, FRECKLES, FREEECKLEEEEEEEEEES.
Q: How often do you need to use “Familyfunds”?
A: I use it if my Sims need like 3000 more simoleans to get a house. Otherwise I make them earn it if they want a more expensive house.
Q: Do you like doll Sims?
A: No.
Q: Have you ever killed your Sim(s) for the fun of it?
A: Probably, when I was like 11.
Q: How old are you? And When did you start playing?
A: I'm 17, and I started playing at 8 (or so). I remember when you had to buy the Sims 1 in this Scholastic Book Club magazines that came to my elementary school every few months. I also remember when I first saw the Sims 2 University in a magazine ad when I was maybe 11. I freaked out so bad.
Q: Do you ever base a Sims family after your own home life?
A: I would never do that. I just have a selfsim.
Q: How long does your game take to load?
A: 10 minutes with family loading time included.
Q: When making a Sim, what do you prefer adult male/adult female, teen male, teen female?
A: Adult females, it's pretty difficult for me to care about my male Sims. :(
Q: How long does your Body Shop take to open?
A: 4 minutes.
Q: Do you make more Sims in CAS or in body shop?
A: I download Sims, making Sims is boring to me.
Q: Whats your favorite hair color to put on your sims?
A: Probably redheads, but I try to use all hair colors equally.
Q: How many babies have your Sims ever had from one set of parents?
A: Twenty. Oh trip&quads hack, how I love thee. It was pretty easy to take care of actually. I meant to have 12, but then the mother miscarried and I felt bad and I gave her more. Plus they would get wants for more babies so I kept listening. -.- When they all had individual children, the family tree was so amazing.
Q: How often do you experience a glitch?
A: I tend to get the jump glitch quite often. I've never had anything else.
Q: Do you make your sims, straight/gay/bi/lesbian, very often?
A: Most of my sims are lesbians. I just find female sims pretty to look at, so two females = FUCK YES. It's so hard for me to keep the gender ratio even.
Q: Does your neighborhood have a theme?
A: I just download neon and cutesy shit. That's all.
Q: How many downloads do you have in your game?
A: 1.97 GB. Not that much since my game is Maxis Match-y.
Q: Who is your favorite CC body shop creator (meaning: skins, eyes, hair, make-up etc.)?
A: Anyone maxis match, tbqh.
Q: Who is your favorite CC creator for build and buy?
A: I just realized I don't download build and buy objects.
Q: How often do you play the Sims?
A: I can play every weekend, but when I go to college, this'll probably drop.
Q: Do you watch Sims machinama?
A: Nope.
Q: Do you read stories/comics made with the Sims?
A: Only legacies.
Q: What expansion packs do you have?
A: All EP's and SP's.
Q: What are you views on building and decorating?
A: I don't LIKE to build/decorate, but I do it anyway because the downloadable house are always too small (less than 4 bedrooms).
Q: What is some body shop CC that you tend to over use?
A: Freckles, FRECKLES, FREEECKLEEEEEEEEEES.
Q: How often do you need to use “Familyfunds”?
A: I use it if my Sims need like 3000 more simoleans to get a house. Otherwise I make them earn it if they want a more expensive house.
Q: Do you like doll Sims?
A: No.
Q: Have you ever killed your Sim(s) for the fun of it?
A: Probably, when I was like 11.
Q: How old are you? And When did you start playing?
A: I'm 17, and I started playing at 8 (or so). I remember when you had to buy the Sims 1 in this Scholastic Book Club magazines that came to my elementary school every few months. I also remember when I first saw the Sims 2 University in a magazine ad when I was maybe 11. I freaked out so bad.
Q: Do you ever base a Sims family after your own home life?
A: I would never do that. I just have a selfsim.
no subject
Date: 2011-07-04 12:59 am (UTC)i totally overuse freckles as well. i think pretty much every single one of my sims has freckles.
(btw, this is summerbefore on a new journal. add back?)
maxis match
Date: 2011-10-16 02:53 am (UTC)Re: maxis match
Date: 2011-10-16 03:30 am (UTC)